Yet another year has passed and during this time, weâ€™ve made many beauty discoveries. The lovely Annie of Blogdorf Goodman invited us, along with our fellow beauty bloggers, to talk about the beauty products we fell in love with – whether they were old or new. Altogether, we came up with 10 products that were favorites for 2007.
1. Sula by Susanne Lang
2. Josie Maran Concealer Stick
3. Lancome UV Expert 20
4. Suki Lemongrass Cleanser
5. Cargo PlantLove Lipstick
6. Kerastase Reflection Collection
7. Essie Polish in Material Girl
8. Space NK
9. Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash
10. Ecru Hair Care
Want to find out why we love these products? Just click below!
1. Sula by Susanne Lang – My favorite fragrance this summer was from Susanne Langâ€™s Sula line â€” Champagne Sugar, a sweet yet sensual scent. People actually stopped me in the streets of New York to ask what scent I was wearing! â€“ninabee
2. Josie Maran Concealer Stick – Josie Maranâ€™s Concealer Stick is what hooked me to her makeup line, which made its debut this October. This was the first product I used and I thought the results were amazing on my yellow-based skin tone. The texture is very smooth and easy to blend and it instantly covers up any imperfections without leaving that noticeable â€œconcealer mark.â€ Iâ€™ve never had the same luck with any other concealer before. The product is completely undetectable and fool proof, only leaving behind the illusion of perfect skin. â€“perfumed
3. Lancome UV Expert 20 – In the land of sunshine, sunscreen becomes the most important product to apply daily. With the introduction of this product, Lancome became the first large beauty brand to sell an FDA-approved sunscreen with Mexoryl SX in the U.S.Â (The other is La Roche-Posay, but their product has a lower SPF.)Â This product blocks UVA and UVB rays, so you get full coverage. This sunscreen will keep my skin happy and hopefully, protect it from sun damage. â€“thedailyobsession
4. Suki Lemongrass Cleanser – This cleanser is hands-down one of my favorite products of 2007. The scent alone made me so happy that I knew I had to give it a try. Itâ€™s a hybrid between a scrub and a cleanser, and itâ€™s literally so fabulous that it makes me excited to hop in the shower in the morning. â€“shoppingsmycardio
5. Cargo PlantLove Lipstick – Wonderful colors coupled with eco-conscious packaging and a moisturizing formula makes this lip product a fabulous choice for a perfect pout. â€“thedailyobsession
6. Kerastase Reflection Collection – These products win award after award every year for a reason. My hair takes a beating after coloring sessions at the salon and after hearing all the hype, I finally tried them. The conclusion: these products absolutely keep my hair looking shiny and healthy. â€“thedailyobsession
7. Essie polish in Material Girl – I tried Essieâ€™s Material Girl this fall while I was looking for darker, richer nail polish shades. I love the deep burgundy mixed with plum tone and wore this color straight through for about a monthâ€“totally obsessed. â€“ninabee
8. Space NK – My recent trip to New York lead to the discovery of Space NK. I stepped inside this wonderful apothecary and just fell in love. They carry a diverse set of products, carefully curated by founder Nicky Kinnaird. Iâ€™m still obsessed with Alfresco Living, a must-have candle from their signature product line. â€“thedailyobsession
9. Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash – This product became my new daily cleanser this year. Along with the rest of the Elemis line, this product has completely transformed my skin. It has smoothed, refined and brightened my complexion. Packed with essential moisturizing oils, it has a milky texture and a very soothing scent- I use it in the shower every day. â€“perfumed
10. Ecru Hair Care – The entire line is fabulous, but my top picks are: 1) the Luxe Treatment Shampoo, which does a truly amazing job of cleansing without stripping, and 2) the Volumizing Silk Mist, which actually manages to give my obnoxiously heavy hair an amazing amount of volume. â€“shoppingsmycardio
Plus, make sure to check out the fellow beauty bloggers that are participating to find out what their favorite beauty products for 2007 are!