Most of the women I know have insanely busy schedules and sometimes, there just isn’t time for a manicure! In fact, I usually end up noticing the horrible state of my nails late at night – and clearly, I can’t go to a salon then. Lippmann Collection’s new Start Me Up Kit is the perfect solution! I usually end up pulling this kit out while watching The Hills (my Monday night guilty pleasure – all I can say is that I live in L.A. so it’s fascinating!) and end up with glossy, salon-worthy nails by the end of the episode.
Housed in a striped carrying case, this adorable set is filled with six 9ml bottles of signature Lippmann products: Cuticle Remover, Cuticle Oil, 2 Second Nail Primer, Rehydrating Base Coat, Baby Love nail polish and On A Clear Day Trop Coat. It also comes with Smooth Operator, Lippmann’s version of a nail buffer, and a handy dandy set of instructions so you know when and how to use each product. Let me walk you through each step:
- Smooth Operator – Buff your nails and get them in shape before you begin.
- Cuticle Remover – Start with this to rid yourself of messy cuticles by putting a dot of this wherever needed. Just push it back with a orangewood stick or q-tip.
- Cuticle Oil – Infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E, this smells totally tropical (like coconut oil)! I put this onto my cuticles and massage lightly. It totally softens and moisturizes.
- 2 Second Nail Primer – This product helps cleanse and preps the nail for polish, to help it stay chip-free. Just brush it on and let it dry.
- Rehydrating Base Coat – An absolute must, this helps keep nails from drying out and peeling, which can occur quite easily.
- Baby Love – The perfect pale pink that works for anyone! Two coats and you’re good to go.
- On A Clear Top Coat – This gives nails a super high gloss and shine unlike any other I’ve tried…and it’s formulated to provide UV protection and help prolong wear.
This set is available at BeautyBridge.com for $39.50.