With Valentine’s Day just over a week away, we decided to round up some fabulous lingerie that will work wonderfully for any romantic rendezvous and beyond. We actually tested these on three different body types, so we made sure that they’d flatter your body. We’ve divided them into three different styles: sexy, sweet and sophisticated everyday. What do you like best?
- This sultry, lacy Camilla Bralette and Boy Short Set was a favorite for us. “First, it costs only $45. Second, it looks amazing on. The boy short really flatters and creates curves,” says one of our editors. Though this bralette wouldn’t support a curvy girl for day, you could still wear it strictly for the purposes of seduction…and as our aforementioned editor said, “I’m sure it won’t stay on for very long, anyway!”
- This Teddy with Lace from Bestow Boutique is smokin’ hot. There are no other words to describe this lacy number. We’re pretty sure if you’re out to seduce someone – this will do the job. (If not, there’s something wrong with them, definitely not you.)
- Elle MacPherson Intimates is one of our editor’s favorite lingerie brand for their fit and style. For something sweet, try their Laughter Bra and Thong. This lingerie set features delicate, sophisticated embroidery on pinky nude lace. The color is sweet and overall, not overly suggestive…but since the lace lets your skin peek through, it’s certainly going to drive your significant up the wall and into bed (or wherever!).
- The Sexy Love Letter Panty from Bestow Boutique is a one size fits all panty with satin ribbon ties that you can adjust. Bestow includes a fabric marker with each panty so that you can write a naughty or nice love note on it! And you can still wear it since it actually has coverage. “This is a very cute gift idea from Bestow Boutique to either give or receive,” says a TDO Editor. “It’s a very cheeky way to wear your love for someone.”
- We love the Nancy Set by Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers. It’s an unexpected, bold blue color. Though it has gold studs, the ruffles softens this up and makes it sweet. Best of all, this full-coverage bra and panty set will support a range of women – whether you have a smaller or fuller bust.
- This Agent Provacateur Cara Slip is a sophisticated option that will work during the rest of the year. We like the slinky look of this slip in combination with the lace detailing. Plus, it’s made of microfiber, so your skin can breathe easily and your body can move comfortably.
- Splendid Valentine’s Special Top and Bottoms will certainly work beyond February 14th. Our editor likes the tiny heart print and pretty lace hem. You can totally wear these as PJ’s when the weather is warm, too! It also comes with a cute little carrying pouch, making it perfect for travel. We like it in the Ultaviolet hue, but it also comes in Lilac and Surfer.
- “Calvin Klein has gorgeous basic items that make curves look amazing,” says one of our editors. They glammed it up with Perfectly Fit Emotion Lace Set. The stretch lace will keep you feeling comfortable; the bra cups lift, while the hipster bottom makes your bum look perky. This fits seamlessly underneath most outfits, so you can wear it everyday, too! Best of all, it’s really affordable!
Have suggestions? Send ’em our way!