Avelle, the new “Bag, Borrow, or Steal,” (of Sex & The City fame) is celebrating its 5th anniversary and giving one lucky TDO reader a $250 gift card to use towards any product on their site. In addition, now through May 13 save 30% and more on all rental fees on over 900 Handbags and other accessories. Avelle is also announcing a grand prize of 5 free months of Couture for one lucky customer (not including vintage). Everyone who rents during the Anniversary sale is entered in a drawing to win.
You can enter to win the $250 gift card (that’s enough to borrow for a month or more on hundreds of designer handbags including Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci and more!) by telling us your Avelle picks in the comments. We will announce the winner by random drawing on May 13.
Below are TDO Editor Carolyn’s top 5 picks! Let us know what you think:
1. Valentino Nuage Small Bow Tote : I’ve been lusting over this bag for months and stop by the Valentino counter every time I’m at a department store just to try it on. It’s renting at $127/$211 (member/nonmember) which means you can borrow it for 1 or 2 months with the $250 giftcard.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Small Muse : Another long time lust. A true classic. I’m saving up for the purchase but in the meantime it’s going for $150/$198 a month.
3. Chanel Patent Camel 2.55: Impossible to go wrong with this bag! The all time fave of almost all handbag junkies. For the summer, a patent camel is my color of choice. $250/$267 a month.
4. Borbonese Medium Clutch : Love this simple and elegant design. Plus at $49/$89 a month, a $250 gift card means you can borrow until the holidays!
5. Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Papillon 30 Handbag : Obsessed with Louis Vuitton’s limited edition watercolor collection. Couldn’t afford it when it was avaliable, but now can borrow it for more than a month at a rate of $118/$191.
Let us know what you want to bag, borrow, or steal in the comments to win!