Frequent readers of TDO know that the designs of Hayden-Harnett are always on our radar. Try as we might, but we can never pass up the classic duo of function and style and they deliver everytime on this promise. While the Havana Tote isn’t a new addition to their accessories line, it only caught my attention fairly recently, and I’m in love. Read on for 5 simple reasons why I (and I’m sure you will also) currently love this bag:
5 Reasons Why I Love this Hayden-Harnett Classic Havana Tote:
1. The blueberry color literally jumps off the screen of my laptop. It is the perfect inky dense blue, that isn’t too electric bright so it can be carried forward from Summer to Fall without problem.
2. It’s made of luxurious leather, with a beautifully patterned blue and pink leaf interior (I’m a sucker for little details like that.)
3. The size is big enough to carry my essentials (including possibly a change of shoes), without being big enough to be considered ‘oversize,’ now that the ‘the bigger the better’ bag days are over.
4. The strap is sturdy and adjustable to sit comfortably on your shoulder.
5. The slight stud detail and gold hardware (including no incredibly visible logos!) adds just a hint of rock and roll.
For those of you that aren’t fans of the blue, the slouchy hobo also comes in 7 different colors including your standard black, white and brown, but also ginger (orange), eucalyptus (a pearly gray), and lagoon (a light blue.)