Home, ShoppingOne Kings Lane

We’ve been sitting on this sample sale site for awhile, and we’re sorry it’s taken so long to tell you about it because it’s a pretty fabulous one. Similar to other fashion sample sale sites, One Kings Lane is an invitation-only sample sale site that is dedicated to all things home decor related. You’ll be able to get up to 70% off ¬†everything from linens to lamps. ¬†And what brands will you see? Archipelago Botanicals, Oleg Cassini, Dwell Studio, Serena & Lily and probably many more!

Want an invitation? Email us with the subject line “One Kings Lane Invitation Request” and your email address in the body. We’ll send you an invite as soon as possible! In the meantime, check out the site at OneKingsLane.com.

1. Reagan  |  10 July 2009 at 5:21 AM

please send me an invite

2. carol rum  |  23 November 2009 at 8:36 AM

please send me an invite. I’ve just bought a new home and I’m shopping for furniture

3. Cathy Anderson  |  12 January 2010 at 2:32 PM

Wow! That’s great… I’d love to have one too. I have the site as you mentioned in your post and it was awesome!! Those are the styles I want.

4. Amy Brown  |  3 September 2010 at 1:29 PM

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY TOOK $4100 FROM ME AND FAILED TO DELIVER THE THINGS I ORDERED. WHEN I BEGAN FRANTICALLY CALLING, THEY SIMPLY SAID I WAS TALKING TO THE ‘CALL CENTER” AND THAT SOMEONE WOULD GET RIGHT ON THIS.
    OF COURSE, NO ONE GOT RIGHT ON IT AND IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THIS COMPANY TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT.
    STAY AWAY FROM DISHONEST WEB SITES.

5. Carolyn  |  8 February 2011 at 7:30 AM

I also have had trouble with this website. I placed an order for 3 items. One was sent. I had to follow up to get the other 2 sent – one of which came broken. I sent pictures of the broken item as requested. I had to follow up to find out what the remediation status would be and was told a credit had been processed to my card. I have not received the credit nor a response to my follow on note. I called the Customer Service line and was only able to leave a recorded message. My one buying experience has not been positive – would not recommend.

6. Sanjay  |  21 March 2011 at 7:13 PM

Received my glass plate 3 weeks late, and broken. I hope i get a refund. I will not use one Kings lane again. Prices are too high as well. It’s really a bad website. STay away !