Beauty, SkincareThe Wonderbar

The Wonderbar is a multi-tasking facial soap that just may perform wonders on your skin. Manufactured in Malaysia, it contains natural Heilmoor Clay and Chlorey’nahre, which is supposed to work to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and soothe your skin. Sounds too good to be true? The kicker is that it should work on all skin types! The Wonderbar distributor in the USA contacted me to give this product a shot, and I wanted to share my results so far with you.

My skin tends to be dry and rather sensitive, and I do suffer from blackheads and pores on my nose with the occasional oily T-zone. I worked the Wonderbar into a lather, and washed my face like I usually would. I left the lather on my face for about 5 minutes, as directed, and then rinsed thoroughly. I didn’t think it dried out my skin, and it was a little bit like using a mask. After 2 weeks, my skin definitely feels softer and looks a lot more even. Although my blackheads haven’t completely gone away, my pores do look smaller. I’m going to keep using it, although I’m a bit wary of the detoxifying effects it might have, as short-term as those may be. I’ve read that people have even used it to treat razor bumps, so I think I may try that next on my legs.

A 25 gram size of the Wonderbar will last about 4-6 weeks, and set you back $40. It is definitely pricey for what seems like just a bar of soap–but its effects can actually end up replacing a lot of the other products in your stash. Check out wonderbarusa.com for more info, and please share your results if you’ve already tried! In the meantime, I’ll continue to keep you posted on my results right here.

1. hot beauty health  |  15 July 2009 at 11:45 AM

I heard of this product before and when I saw the price initially, I figured that it must be a great soap if they’re charging that much. Your post reaffirms my initial thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

2. barbiec1953  |  19 January 2010 at 12:41 PM

I thought the price of this product was up in the
    stratosphere but the testimonials convinced me to
    try it. Oh my goodness… I have been suffering with
    dryness, itchiness and eczema on my face and legs for
    the past four years. I have spent tons on money trying
    all different soaps, lotions, potions, prescription cortisone creams, etc. and nothing would work. I have
    been using this bar for two weeks and every day the dry itchy spots are getting smaller and less itchy. I can’t believe my eyes and the itching that was driving me
    CRAZY is almost gone ! Now I think this bar is worth
    every penny !!!

3. Delia  |  3 June 2010 at 3:53 PM

Where do I buy this product?

4. celia  |  2 March 2011 at 3:47 PM

I have suffered with Keratosis Pilaris my entire life thanks to heredity. I recieved the wonder bar as an early wedding gift from a friend and have been using it for three weeks. My small red bumps are gone and I didn’t have any healing phase at all, just a bit of dryness that occured. I will walk down the isle confidently thanks to the wonder bar.

5. Li Ken  |  5 June 2012 at 2:49 AM

Hi,

Calling from Malaysia. Where can I buy your wonderbar
    soap in my country ?
    Thanks.

6. Tcboy  |  5 June 2012 at 6:38 AM

Hello, may I know where can I purchase the product in malaysia?thanks!

7. Robertkylee  |  5 June 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hai,
    I wonder where in Malaysia can I get this wonder soap of yours, Please help!

8. Anna  |  5 June 2012 at 10:38 PM

Read that this product is also manufactured in Malaysia. Please can you tell me where can I buy the Wonderbar?

9. Anna  |  5 June 2012 at 10:40 PM

I read that this Wonderbar is also manufactured in Malaysia. Please can you tell me where I can buy the soap?

10. LeeKL  |  6 June 2012 at 6:37 AM

Please keep me posted. I am interested, too.
    Malaysia

11. Joseph Varghese  |  6 June 2012 at 8:37 PM

Where can i buy this product in Malaysia . I am saying about the wonderbarusa soap. Thank you

12. Mary  |  10 June 2012 at 2:21 AM

Where can I purchase the wonderbarusa soap in malaysia?

13. Mahesh  |  15 June 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hi,

Where can I get this product in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

14. carol  |  18 June 2012 at 7:41 AM

please let me know where i can get wonderbar as i’m from kuzla lumpur. Tqvm

15. wai ling  |  19 June 2012 at 4:42 PM

hi pls let me know where to buy ? i m really interested !

16. meena kumari  |  20 June 2012 at 11:20 PM

Where can i buy the wonderbar in malaysia?

17. Kathleen Teh  |  16 July 2012 at 4:28 PM

I’m from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. Where can I buy the wonderbar?

18. joyce ng  |  25 July 2012 at 1:30 AM

where can I buy this soap in kuala lumpur

19. Soofarng  |  16 September 2012 at 6:32 AM

So many people have asked where can one get the soap in KL. Why can’t we get it from any local pharmacy if it’s made in Malaysia.I’m interested as I’ve read that it can remove skin tags.
    Can the manufacturer of the product have it more easily available in the market?