Accessories, ShoesTorino Boots by Sorel

In my mind, “fashionable snow boots” are a huge oxymoron. How can anyone look even remotely fashionable while trudging through snow and sub-zero temps? Well, you can flip through Vogue and see the latest ad campaign by Sorel, which pairs city scenes, night-out clothing, and snow boots to create the hottest new trend in winter boots. As an ex-Ugg loyalist, I’ve found the best solution to my snow-boot woes: Torino Boots by Sorel.

After the first blizzard of the season here in Boston, I can say for certain that my Sorel’s were one of the best purchases I’ve made this season. At $95, not only are the boots reasonably priced and super cute, but kept my feet toasty and cozy while trudging through snowbanks and slippery sidewalks (they’re completely waterproof with full fleece lining). While they are shorter variety of snowboots, one can easily layer funky knit legwarmers over their pants or leggings for additional warmth.

Forget about pain; comfort is beauty! If you’re in need of a pair of boots to keep you dry and warm through the Winter months, check out Sorel! Available at Zappos.com and Endless.com.

1. Karen  |  5 January 2010 at 7:26 AM

Yours are cute but I really like the white ones in the pic too!

Will definitely need to invest in something like this when I move to the city!

2. Nina  |  5 January 2010 at 9:17 AM

Great post! I definitely need snow boots- how did the sizes on these run?

3. Sara  |  5 January 2010 at 10:11 AM

Whole sizes only… I wear a 9/9.5 and got size 9. They’re perfect!

4. jennifer  |  5 January 2010 at 8:07 PM

Love the boots! They look so snug and warm, yet so adorable. Great pick! : D

5. The Zhush @ thezhush.blogspot.com  |  5 January 2010 at 8:39 PM

LOVE!

6. Nina  |  8 January 2010 at 7:39 AM

Just a heads up- these are now on sale for 30% off at Endless.com!