Fashion, Home, ShoppingLiberty of London for Target

Whenever I am across the pond, I always have to stop by the amazing department store Liberty of London near Oxford Circus.  And by stop by, I mean spend half a day in the beautifully curated store, admiring and lusting after everything.  So naturally I jumped at the chance to attend a press preview for the new Liberty of London for Target collection that’s hitting stores nationwide this Sunday.  I snatched a few items to spruce up my apartment (see above) and have got the dish on all the goods you can expect to see. Liberty lovers will be excited to see their signature prints and florals on everything. For luck New Yorkers, there is a pop-up store in progress right now at 1095 Sixth Ave (at 42nd St) March 11-March 13 from 9am to 8pm.

So many pillow options- I snatched up two of the more colorful ones to dress up my black couch.  Large square pillows are $20, rectangle ones are $17.

Get ready for April showers with these colorful wellies (just testing out of the British English)

Wish that I remembered to grab one of these umbrellas before leaving!

Afternoon tea is served

Would’ve grabbed a mix and match set of these bowls if I had a properly sized kitchen…

The clothing wasn’t quite my style…

…but I would rock this cute undie set any day

My last purchase, an adorable piggy bank I fondly call “My Chanel Fund.”

1. Lara  |  12 March 2010 at 6:36 AM

love the wellies and LOVE the chanel fund :)

2. kristina  |  12 March 2010 at 6:46 AM

I want that tea set! I have a “thing” for teapots and I don’t know why… I don’t even drink tea very often. I can’t wait to see everything in person!

3. Jaime @ la vie...j'aime  |  12 March 2010 at 8:26 AM

I love the pillows and the bras! haha. adorable.

4. The Daily Obsession  |  12 March 2010 at 8:46 AM

Carolyn – How is the quality? Am thinking about stopping by a Target store on Sunday but is it worth the trip? :)

5. Carolyn  |  12 March 2010 at 11:59 AM

the quality of the home items are great!! I love :)

6. Sara  |  14 March 2010 at 10:24 AM

I just visited Target yesterday and fell in love with all the housewares! The patters are so much fun.