Wanna get all dressed up, enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvre, and party amongst Bentleys and Lambourghinis–all for a great cause? Well, you can do all this and more next Saturday, April 24th, at Minds Matter of Chicago’s 4th Annual Spring for the Students fundraising gala! The event is taking place at Bentley Gold Coast at 834 N. Rush St., starting at 8pm, and I hope to see you there! SFTS will feature a silent auction with amazing items up for grabs:
- Objets d’Envy Lavaliere necklace and one-of-a-kind earrings with green Swarovski crystals
- A Tory Burch tote and private shopping party at their boutique on Walton St.
- A jewelry design party hosted by erin gallagher jewelry complete with your own custom-designed piece
- Vacations in Florida with airfare and stays at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island and Ritz-Carlton Naples
- A weekend in New Orleans at the historic Hotel Monteleone in the French Quarter
- Special stays at the Park Hyatt Chicago and the dana hotel and spa
- Private VIP parties at Bull & Bear and Stone Lotus
- Cubs tickets, Bulls tickets, and White Sox memorabilia
…and much, much more! I’ve been volunteering with Minds Matter of Chicago for over two years now, and my fellow editor Carolyn has been volunteering with the NYC chapter for years now as well. Being a mentor at Minds Matter has been an incredibly wonderful and rewarding experience. The proceeds from this event will go directly toward our mission of making higher education a reality for bright, motivated students from inner-city areas. To buy tickets and find out more about Spring for the Students, click here. Ticket are $75 until tomorrow, and then they go up to $90, so get yours asap! If you’d like more information about Minds Matter of Chicago, visit our website at mindsmatter.org/chicago.