There’s nothing I love better in the summer than looking down at my toes and seeing a bright pedicure. It just makes me happy (especially when it’s coming out of brand new summer sandals!) This year, Essie’s new summer collection, Braziliant, is all about those bright shades, mixed in with a few pastels to keep things from getting boring. Here are the shades in the full collection:
- Super Bossa Nova – An upbeat bright fuchsia
- Absolutely Shore – A soft sea foam green
- Braziliant – A hot orange with a touch of shimmer
- Smooth Sailing – A breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
- Too Too Hot – A sizzling rich red coral
- Meet Me At Sunset – A vibrant deep orange
I’m not a huge pastel fan myself, but I adore every other shade in this collection. I’ve been obsessed with coral makeup lately and Too Too Hot, Meet Me at Sunset and Braziliant all fulfill my coral craving. (My only real issue is going to be deciding between the three of them at my next mani/pedi!) I’m also way into the bright fuchsia of Super Bossa Nova. I’ve been playing around with bright shades on my fingers recently and this one looks very pretty and different from any other pinks/purples that I own already (always a plus).
To find a store near you that carries Essie, click here.