If you haven’t submitted your biggest online shopping mistakes yet on this post- do so here to be entered to win $250 of merchandise or giftcards through AMEX’s Membership Rewards partners. We will be picking the winner on November 30 so you still have a couple days to enter.
In part 2 of the American Express Savvy Shopper Program, we’ll be providing our picks for our top 5 must haves for the season. I think these are particularly relevant right now in the midst of the holiday shopping season- some things to give and some things for yourself!
1. Tumi ‘Zuse Continental’ Carry On: Do your holiday travel in style this season with this versatile bag from Tumi. I only pack carry-on when I can to save time at the airport and this bag fits into all domestic and international flight restrictions. The best part of this bag is that there’s an expander so you can pack up to 1.5 in more of extra stuff. Also, it’s 30% off on sale right now which is one of my favorite ways to shop online!
2. Bobbi Brown ‘Party to Go’ Palette: We love Bobbi Brown here at TDO and we love it even more when you can get a whole face palette for $25- or the price of a lipstick! This eye and lip palette provides beautiful day-to evening looks and is small enough to pop into the tiniest clutch.
3. Ugg Josie Convertible Boots: A pair of cold weather boots are a must-have every winter, and this pair from Uggs does double duty. Not only is it super comfortable and warm, it can also be worn two ways: with a tall shaft or folded over for a shorter boot. For $250, it’ll probably be one the best purchase you make this season especially if you factor in how many times you’ll wear it..with everything!
4. Kate Spade ‘Pearl Street Drop Earrings’: Every holiday season I always find myself drawn to something pretty and sparkly from Kate Spade. This year, I’m obsessed with these oversized pearl drop earrings from Kate Spade which feature 14k gold posts, and smokey glass crystal details. These would make a pretty gift for anyone but it’ll be hard not to get a pair for yourself too!
5. Ray-Ban Cat Eye Sunglasses: Ray-Bans (which never go out of style) and cat-eye sunglasses (flattering on a lot of people) aren’t just for the winter- they’re for every season. Finishing off our top 5 must-haves of the season is our pick for a pair of perfect sunglasses that last you month to month and year to year.