I’ve always really been into beauty kits- I just love the idea of having a regimen of products all picked out without having to do any work on my part. This season, I’m especially loving the set Veuve Cliquot put together with Fresh Cosmetics: “Clicquot in the Snow“- a curated selection of Fresh products that takes care of your skin during cold weather, regardless of if you’re in the city, on the ski slopes or jet-setting in between the two.
The kit includes:
· Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15: An an every day essential to keep your lips soft and hydrated- not just great for the winter, but every season.
· Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: A gentle, creamy cleanser that gets the job done without stripping or drying your skin.
· Fresh Crème Ancienne: A super hydrating face cream that arms your skin to face the elements and retain moisture throughout the day.
· Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream: A rich body cream that’s also a treatment for healing irritated or excessively dry skin.
· Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream: A must-have to keep in your purse to keep your hands constantly moisturized and soft.
· Fresh Citron de Vigne Rollerball: An energizing fragrance that was inspired by the sparkling citrus scent of Veuve Cliquot.
The limited edition set retails for $60. The only thing missing? A bottle of my favorite bubbly, Veuve Clicquot.