I pare this down for the office…
Some people have shoe drawers, some have food drawers, but I have a beauty drawer at the office. The truth of the matter is, I know when I’m settling into a new workplace once my beauty drawer is fully stocked with all the goodies to keep me glowing during the day and ready to take me from work to evening.
So what are the essential beauty products to keep at the office? I pare them down to the basic necessities- read on to find out!
1. Moisturizer: always an essential all day long for every season, but especially during transitional times. My skin is always extra fussy between seasons and I keep Simple’s Hydrating Light Moisturizer on hand at all times to touch up parts of my face that are dry or cracked. It offers 12 hour moisturization, and contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. In fact, I just put it on right over my makeup and for me, it really helps smooth out the look when my foundation accentuates my dry skin.
2. Hand Cream: Another must have- not only is taking care of your hands totally important, hand cream helps keep your skin soft and hydrated despite frequent washings (a must do in an office environment). Plus, giving yourself a mini hand massage after hours typing on the computer feels amazing.
3. Red lip gloss: The easiest way to add polish to your look, especially as the day wears on and your makeup starts to wear off. Red is my backup color- a shade that almost always works. I prefer to have a tube of gloss instead of a lipstick because it keeps the look fresh (not heavy) and is super easy to apply even without a mirror (definitely a must have when it comes to lipstick!)
4. A bronzer- blush duo: Whether you want all over color or just to touch up the apples of your cheeks- the bronzer/blush duo is a miracle product for reviving your look instantly. You don’t even need a large mirror to apply it- just sweep and go. it really is that easy!
5. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: Stop using those office kitchen stock crinkly 1 ply paper towels. Make sure you have a pack or two of Simple’s amazing cleansing facial wipes – these are perfect if you need to wipe off makeup to change up your look for the evening or if you just want to clean your lips or hands after eating. They’re super refreshing, and 100 percent alcohol free. Most of my beauty products are for myself only- but these wipes are a huge crowd pleaser!
This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Influencer in the Simple® Skincare Program. Visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin.