Need some last minute ideas for Mother’s Day? Take a look at our suggestions below!
Tear-jerking Treats: Monogramming has always been one of our favorite ways to say I love you.
- Inspired by ancient signet rings with an architectonic twist - Lauren Wimmer Customizable Signet Ring is available in gold, silver, matte or shiny finish as well as personalized either interlocking script or round blog letters for mom at $185 – $210.
- Make memories last with Pottery Barn’s Heirloom Frames, $129 each. Put together a collage of photos and mementos that will make mom smile with these chic antique-inspired frames.
- Pack a picnic with Hen House Dinner Napkins and a note on your favorite memory with your mother. Available in a rainbow of colors, prints and fabrics, mom will love presenting these proudly on her dining room table for years to come, $9 each.
My Fair Mother – Especially for mothers on the North East, the sun coming out can be quite a shock to the epidermis! Stay safe and stylish with these spring-time picks:
- Square Cat Eye Sunglasses from Kamali Kulture — an exclusively online destination for Norma Kamali priced at under $100, these shades are a mere $98 and available in both Tokyo tortoise and black.
- Does mom want a safe bronze bombshell look without the mess and smell of sunless tanner? Laura Geller’s Baked Body Frosting ($40) in Tahitian Glow. Glow from head-to-toe with an easy to use luminous bronzer that goes from powder-to-cream.
- Make sure mom’s skin stays protected with VMV Hypoallergenics‘ Armada line. Armada Sun + Light Screens are the only products with measured protection against both indoor and outdoor UVA, UVB, Visable and Infared Light. With a wide range of light-weight UV protection, return the sun-safety favor to your mother. (The line ranges from $25 to $60.)
Spa-lovers Paradise: Pamper the special mom in your life with some products perfect for every day use or a DIY spa staycation!
- Every woman knows just how much maintenance brows require- save mom the hassle with a pocket-sized brow tool box from Tweezerman. Their Mini Brow Rescue Kit includes a slanted pair of tweezers, Browmousse, brow highlighter and brush for $25.
- A must-have for mom, particularly if your mother’s signature color is pink is Elizabeth Arden’s Rose Aurora Collection. Each beautifully packaged piece is rosey and romantic – the perfect amount of glam mixed with the perfect simplicity of nature. Our favorite is their Limited Edition Ceramide Cream Blush, $24.
- Mom will love you forever for thinking of her tired treads. Spoil her rotten with Restoration Hardware’s Luxe Slippers, $32. Made of plush Poly-Cotton, no-skid soles and machine wash, they are positively heavenly!
- Purr-fect products from Paul & Joe this spring was inspired by owner and designer Sophie Albou’s love of cats! Show off your inner kitten with their anniversary limited-edition line complete with blush, lipstick nail polish, pressed powder and of course waterproof gel eyeliner for cat eyes – meow!
Globe-trotting Mama: Hand-crafted treasures for the mother who’s always planning her next trip and finds inspiration from nature and architecture everywhere she travels to.
- Perfect for travel, any mother will jump for joy to finally find a great cross-body complete with handy pockets and a hidden magnetic closure. Oiled, heritage leather gives the Yiliy Le Messenger Bag, an extra edge. Handmade in NYC for $425.
- Eva Hansova creates stunning jewelry by hand with love – keeping jet-setting women in mind. These studs can be tucked away easily until just the right moment for mom to dazzle. Available in a wide range of semi-precious stones, the Adora Studs start at $89.
- Inspired by traditional Indian prayer bracelets, Rosena Sammi’s Mother’s Day Sarva Bracelets can be easily personalized and are available in red thread with gold charm or silver charm and black thread. Chose your mother’s initial or her kid’s to hold close – for only $35.99 for a limited time!
- For vacation reading, Knock Knock‘s brightly colored Bookmark Pads add a hilarious pick-me up to your purse! The Yes I’m Actually Reading This and Guilty Pleasure are ideal particularly for steamy summer trilogies. And KK’s Pack This! Pad is handy to make sure you have everything ready to go!