I think it’s kinda good that butter LONDON usually only puts out five new polish shades in each collection because I inevitably end up loving them all so much that I have to own every single one of them. Which is fairly doable with only five shades, but would definitely be cost prohibitive if there were more. So for the first time in, well… ever, I’m glad that a collection is a small size. The Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection is really diverse – no two shades resemble each other at all – and they’re all unique and fun.
- Lovely Jubby – A vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue and gold micro particles. Love this one! It’s so sparkly and eye-catching, the perfect pedicure shade when you know your feet are going to be the center of attention.
- Trustafarian – A golden holographic sage green that almost glows. Very different from the kind of shades I normally like, but very pretty.
- Shag – A warm orange-burgundy metallic that’s perfect for the cooler weather as we transition into fall. It actually makes me miss the east coast and the gorgeous orange shades on the trees as the leaves are changing. I’ll think of them every time I wear it!
- Dodgy Barnett – A holographic grey/silver. Very fashion forward – and it pairs fabulously with a little black dress.
- Gobsmacked – I saved the best for last with this charcoal grey glitter. I love, love, love this one. I’ve been really into super dark shades lately and this one is just absolutely gorgeous. It looks as good on my fingers as it does on my toes. An instant classic!
The collection is in stores now and you can also order it at www.butterlondon.com.