Happy Holidays from all of us at The Daily Obsession! We’ll be posting on an abbreviated schedule for this week to travel, enjoy time with our families, loved ones, and finally conquer those pending Netflix and book queues. But we wanted to thank you, dear readers, for being with us this year. We’re so grateful that we’ve gotten to know you better, and share our life experiences (and some of our favorite fashion and beauty finds.) But we wouldn’t leave you bored. In case you missed it, here are some of our favorite posts from the year of 2012:
- Redheads, listen up! Charli interviews hair legend Marco Pelusi, who talked about his favorite haircolor and the trends to watch for 2013.
- Our first video ever at TDO. Carolyn gets all the tips and tricks from Cover Girl’s ambassador and celebrity makeup artist Jake Bailey, who explains how to get the perfect smoky eye and how to make your beauty looks camera-ready (and looking good in all those holiday pictures.)
- Stacey talks about a Chanel polish that gives her a sense of vertigo, the good kind.
- I talk about my version of The Top Shelf, sharing my beauty philosophy and beauty secrets from my mom (6-step skincare routine, hello.)
- Connie shares about what’s on her Editor’s Vanity, including a bobby pin with a hint of whimsy.
- Seafaring for the holidays? We’re jealous! And Liz has the perfect wrist accessory for your trip.
See you all in 2013!