You guys, there are new PixieDust colors for fall! I can’t even tell you all how happy this makes me – as someone who loves glitter polish far, far more than anyone who isn’t thirteen and into One Direction should, I can never get enough of the sparkly goodness that is the PixieDust formula. It’s so fun and festive and it just makes me smile whenever I’m wearing it. How can anyone resist a polish like that? Here are the new shades that you’ll be rushing out to buy:
- Tomoko – a champagne silver with a matte, textured sparkling metal finish
- Chita – a forest green in a matte, textured, sparkling finish
- Sunshine - a “Van Gogh” navy blue in a matte, textured, sparkling finish
- Carter - a royal purple in a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish
- Arabella - a rich fuchsia pink in a matte, textured, sparkling finish
- Dhara - a fiery orange copper with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish
These are all super pretty, but if I had to pick favorites, I’d have to go with Tomoko, Chita and Sunshine. Tomoko is such a beautiful metallic shade–it’s definitely a “look at me” shade, but in the best way. Though I’m not normally a huge fan of green or blue polishes, I also love Chita and Sunshine, a green and a blue that are just absolutely gorgeous–unique and eye-catching–everything you want in a polish when you’re in the mood for something out of the ordinary.
You can check out all the shades on www.zoya.com, Grab them before they’re gone!