As much as I love reds and golds, I am SO sick of them being all over every holiday collection. I have way too many of them already! So I was super happy when Zoya’s Winter Collection Zenith came in the mail and there wasn’t a red or gold to be found. Genius! It’s a smaller collection for them – only six shades – but it’s all icy blues, silvers and purples. Exactly what I was craving for the holidays this year! Here’s what you’ll find in the set:
- Mosheen – a astro ice blue topper, perfect for layering over other shades to change up the way they look.
- Dream – a deep space blue with holographic glitter (my favorite one!)
- Payton – a galactic cranberry with holographic glitter (so unique and pretty – definitely the only one in my stash like it)
- Belinda – a cosmic purple metallic
- Cassedy – a celestial pewter metallic
- Seraphina – a Polaris silver metallic
The whole collection is just really, really pretty. There’s not a dud in the bunch, which doesn’t always happen. And since it’s not made up of “holiday” colors, I know I’ll be able to wear it year round and enjoy it long past December. So far, I’m really batting a thousand on the holiday releases. Let’s keep it up, people!