We all know that woman–impressive resume, incredible wardrobe, impeccable style, and…impossible to shop for. But this is beauty and there is something for everyone–even the girl who has it all. Below, we’ve rounded up our five favorite beauty treasures of the moment that are guaranteed to delight even your most discerning friend.
1. AERIN Fragrance Collection: Aerin Lauder is, plain and simple, a style icon. She is the epitome of timeless American style and ever since the world of Aerin launched, discerning girls everywhere have wanted to live no where else. Her inaugural fragrance collection invites users on a sensory journey through her life and memories, with each scent inspired by her experiences and traditions. From sparkling white flowers and wet marine notes (Gardenia Rattan) that invoke the carefree happiness of a summer day in the Hamptons to a rich blackberry, cognac and rose elixir (Evening Rose) that captures the intoxicating buzz of a glamorous evening city gala, the collection is meant to transport and inspire. Each of the five eau de parfum sprays (Ikat Jasmine, Evening Rose, Gardenia Rattan, Amber Musk, and Lilac Path) is encased in a heavy beveled glass bottle topped with a tumbled stone cap, making the packaging just as luxurious as the fragrance.
2. Balmain Paris Hair Couture Styling Line: Of course, not just any ol’ haircare line will do for your fanciest friend–treat her locks to couture with the new Balmain Paris styling products. The nourishing line is infused with argan oil and contains a moisturizing elixir, a sea salt spray (for getting that perfect rocker-chic style), a silkening hair perfume (because that is exactly what the girl who has it all needs), and a hairspray to finish the look. Not only do the products smell amazing, they are housed in sleek Balmain Paris packaging, so using them every morning can be a luxurious little ritual. Balmain Paris Hair Couture products are available at BalmainHair.com and exclusively in-store at Wonderland Beauty Parlor.
3. Kevyn Aucoin Essential Brush Collection: Update your friend’s beauty wardrobe with a brush set that is as chic and luxurious as it is functional. This ultimate collection includes 14 brushes–everything you could need for the complete face–designed to Aucoin’s exact specifications and made with the highest quality natural and synthetic bristles. Every brush is crafted with Aucoin’s signature deep burgundy handle and encased in Lucite, making the tools just as much a work of art as they can create. Make the gift even more chic by also throwing in one of Kevyn Aucoin’s iconic Blood Roses lipstick. All available at b-glowing.com.
4. Bobbi Brown x Lulu Frost Compact: Equal parts beauty essential and object d’art, the Lulu Frost Compact is for your friend who channels retro glamour with a modern attitude. The Swarovski crystal encrusted compact is inspired by Art Deco jewelry but still feels fresh and youthful, not dated. As with everything else on this list, this keepsake compact can also double as an interior design piece.
5. Barneys New York A New Foundation: Ok so we’re cheating a little bit here but let’s be honest…only 5 beauty product picks? Come on. We’re obviously saving the best for last–which is the new beauty level rolled out at Barneys New York on Madison Avenue and Beverly Hills, filled with unique and exclusive products curated especially for discerning women. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with anything you pick out at this sleek beauty mecca, whether elegant new makeup from celebrity artist Troy Surratt or luxurious niche brands such as Fredric Malle and Serge Lutens. For those who prefer experiences over products, The Foundation is also home to the new B3 Blow Bar by Valery Joseph in New York and the Mila Moursi Skincare Institute offering facials, massages, and body treatments in Beverly Hills. We guarantee even the pickiest woman can’t say no to Barneys and just walking through The Foundation is a treat in itself.