Jetting off somewhere sunny for the holidays? Take these fun finds with you on your tropical vaycay…we’ll be wishing we were there with you!
1. Jet-set in the perfect shoes to fly with and take on the town. Very Loves Soles has a wide range of flats under $200 that are just that lovely in both aesthetic and comfort. Shoes in patent, two-tone, bejeweled, cork, sparkle, supple leather, and exotic prints = happy feet!
2. No time for lash extensions before take off? Fear not! Stila’s Huger Than Huge Lash Duo is here to save the day with a plump primer and lush mascara set ready to travel at only $18.
3. Look and feel good on the beach with Rosena Sammi’s ‘Who’s Sari Now?” collection of up-cycled Sari accessories that support Apne Aap – a non-profit helping educate women and children rescued from the red light districts of India. At the top of our list are the bright bangles, tassel necklaces and breezy headbands. Prices range from $15 – $79.
4. Spread out and relax on Shiraleah’s Spiaggia Beach Blanket that’s perfect to roll up for travel and makes for beautiful pictures at only $30. Happy napping!
5. Don’t have wash and go hair? Don’t worry, neither do we. Embrace the sand and sun and the humidity that comes with with the help of Sally Hershberger’s Glam Waves Spray for $12.
6. Glossier‘s Mask Duo Set come in the perfect little pods that can be tucked into your bag for some much-deserved DIY pampering while you’re traveling. Featuring a mix of their detoxifying Mega Greens Galaxy Pack and Moisturizing Moon Mask, these will take your skin and mind from “ahhh!” to spa. Happy holidays to yourself!