The holidays are the perfect time to show how much you love the amazing women in your life – from your besties to your mom. Here’s a roundup of ideas…
Gifts for your BFF:
1. Raise a glass to another year of friendship with a pair of Easy Tiger‘s Yay Champagne Flutes that combine just the right amount of gold, pop and fizz to your holiday cocktail hour. Cheers!
2. Furbish Studio has incredible finds – a wide assortment under $25 and $50 that will bring style to any White Elephant party – pouches, prints, books and cute curios – oh my!
3. Expand your jewelry collection by sharing with your best friend and you can both mix-and-match to your heart’s content! Hong Kong-based shop The9thMuse has launched their very own line of jewelry, TwelveoTwo; comprised of contemporary yet dainty studs, ear jackets, layering necklaces, chokers and stackable rings. We’ve already fallen hard.
4. If you’re as crazy about stationery as we are, you must already be smitten with Rifle Paper. Bundle up a calendar, notepad, or a coaster set with their beautiful floral wrapping paper.
5. Take a trip down memory lane courtesy of Persona’s Campus Life collection of charms and beads. Retire that old school sweatshirt and add some school spirit to your jewelry!
Gifts for the Mamas:
1. A perfect token for an expectant friend, your mother or even a treat for yourself! Beck Jewels’ stretchy Mama BECKlette in gold fill with cz beads is a steal at $98.
2. Start an easy subscription that breaks up kitchen boredom with Blue Apron – delicious, healthy and affordable meals come straight to your door every week (they do wine too!)
3. Nothing says I love you mom more than having her customize her very own pair of shoes. We know it’s at the top of our list! Simply pick from Alysia‘s styles and the materials and even the heel can be modified to meet exact specifications to ensure total satisfaction.
4. Finding something that’s stunning that you can wear every day is never an easy feat. Cynthia Rybakoff‘s effortless style is embodied in each and every piece of her jewelry.
5. Your mom deserves only the best – so splurge on lush cashmere sweaters from Ellie Kai. It might be one of those gifts that she puts on immediately because she loves it so much. You can also up the ante by including a gift card for Ellie Kai’s custom clothing that Mom can order later.
Gifts for Any Girl:
1. OPI‘s Starlight Collection nail polishes are fantastic stocking stuffers for your beauty-lovin’ friends. Choose from mix of rich jewel tones, festive metallics and sparkly glitters…your perfectly polished friend will love these.
3. Pamper your friend with the A-Bright Face Facial Kit from Bliss. Containing the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, Triple Oxygen Vitamin C Cream and That’s Incredi-‘Peel’! 5 pack, she’ll feel gorgeous and confident just in time for all the New Year shindigs she’s going to!
3. These stunning earrings from Amelia Rose Design add the perfect dose of glam. Available in a handful of colors, these look luxe – but are relatively affordable at $79. So go ahead and gift these to a friend who really deserves a “thanks for being a great friend” present this year!
4. Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? The Sugarfina VICE Collection is a decadent treat that any gal would love – from maple bourbon caramels to chocolate bacon pretzels! (We’re not picky though – all of their gift boxes sound amazing.)