For some reason, men are just so darn hard to gift! Below are some ideas to get your imagination sparked about what they might want most this year…
1. Mouth is particularly for a good foodie friend or a nice treat to say thank you to a colleague or client. Nothing says happy holidays like a Bloody Mary Kit with delicious, carefully sourced fixings. You can spoil someone with a one time treat beautifully packaged or sign them up for a tasty monthly subscription (unlimited coffee, pickles, cookies, jerky anyone?!). Yum!
2. Trendy Butler is another easy online service that you can set and forget (our personal favorite!). Some guidance is required initially to set up a style profile but then month after month they get a delivery of stylish duds straight to their door (that they can always return if they don’t fit or they don’t care for them)! The price tag isn’t as high end as the company’s name, and their products are unique yet wearable (a far cry from what you find in the mall!)
3. Anthony can always be trusted to create great men’s products and the best part is women love them too. Pack for two on your next trip with this Essential Travel Kit which includes hair and body wash, facial cleanser, shave cream, facial moisturizer and lip balm in approved TSA compliant sized packaging – bon voyage!
4. A membership to Dollar Shave Club basically guarantees your loved one up to a year of great shaves. It’s simple: go online, choose a length of time for the subscription, tell them where to send the boxes, and you’re officially the best gift giver ever. The first box includes: selected razor handle and corresponding razor cartridges, Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter and Dr. Carver’s Post Shave. Razor cartridges are then sent automatically each month for the designated amount of time – price ranging from $40 – $140
5. Is he a music fiend? The the AudioTechnica QuietPoint Active Noise-cancelling Headphones ATH-ANC9 will score you major points. The noise-cancelling abilities on these headphones are top-notch, so he can listen to his music anytime, anywhere.
6. For the man who has everything – including French cuffs, we covet Suz Somersall‘s cuff links. We adore the bull and bears and fighter jets but we’ve always had a soft spot for anchors ($88 with matching tie bar available upon request).
7. Need a stocking stuffer? These handy Griffin‘s Magnetic Cable Anchors are a sleek take on organizing all his cable wires (hello phone cords, tablets, etc.!).