Founded in 2013 by designer Mollie Good and her business partner Stephanie Abramow, New York-based jewelry line Walters Faith melds the timeless with modern design. Designed to make women feel confident and beautiful, the line features substantial, timeless creations are a synthesis of bold and fine. We’re sharing what Mollie and Stephanie are obsessing with currently below! READ MORE
Valentine’s Day is just a couple weeks away…and while gifts for your significant other are always nice, say “you’re the best” by showering your bestie with some treats, too! (Hey, who else will watch The Bachelor with you or listen to your gripes anytime?) Here are some of our suggestions: READ MORE
It’s the start of another new year…which is the perfect time to start setting new intentions! While we love shopping at all our favorite brands, it’s a great time to think about how you’re shopping and how you can be more intentional with how you spend your hard-earned cash. One way is to support brands that are giving back – like TOMS has always done.
Their One for One model gives back to many communities and improving lives – whether it’s the gift of sight or improved healthcare – it’s inspired a lot of other businesses to do the same. (Take a couple extra minutes out of your day to read more about that. It’ll inspire your shopping choices!) Of course, you’ll want to buy something that you’ll wear, too…so it’s a good thing that they also have super stylish pieces that you’ll be obsessing over! READ MORE
Jetting off somewhere sunny for the holidays? Take these fun finds with you on your tropical vaycay…we’ll be wishing we were there with you!
1. Jet-set in the perfect shoes to fly with and take on the town. Very Loves Soles has a wide range of flats under $200 that are just that lovely in both aesthetic and comfort. Shoes in patent, two-tone, bejeweled, cork, sparkle, supple leather, and exotic prints = happy feet!
2. No time for lash extensions before take off? Fear not! Stila’s Huger Than Huge Lash Duo is here to save the day with a plump primer and lush mascara set ready to travel at only $18.
3. Look and feel good on the beach with Rosena Sammi’s ‘Who’s Sari Now?” collection of up-cycled Sari accessories that support Apne Aap – a non-profit helping educate women and children rescued from the red light districts of India. At the top of our list are the bright bangles, tassel necklaces and breezy headbands. Prices range from $15 – $79.
4. Spread out and relax on Shiraleah’s Spiaggia Beach Blanket that’s perfect to roll up for travel and makes for beautiful pictures at only $30. Happy napping!
5. Don’t have wash and go hair? Don’t worry, neither do we. Embrace the sand and sun and the humidity that comes with with the help of Sally Hershberger’s Glam Waves Spray for $12.
6. Glossier‘s Mask Duo Set come in the perfect little pods that can be tucked into your bag for some much-deserved DIY pampering while you’re traveling. Featuring a mix of their detoxifying Mega Greens Galaxy Pack and Moisturizing Moon Mask, these will take your skin and mind from “ahhh!” to spa. Happy holidays to yourself!
Vanessa L. Seide founded Very Lovely Soles in 2012 as homage to her initials and the core meaning of her brand’s spirit. A thirteen-year veteran of Nine West Group Inc. and having grown up in a family of successful entrepreneurs, starting a footwear company of her own was a natural progression for Vanessa.
Vanessa found her niche and passion in flats after years of traveling and trend sourcing the globe seeking the perfect pair, but to no avail. Using her deep factory relationships, knowledge of the industry and inspiration from her trips, the concept for the perfect flat collection was developed and immediately put into action.
Each pair of Very Lovely Soles flats goes through hours of meticulous crafting from Italy’s finest shoemakers then is delicately marked with a tiny hummingbird logo. The insole is embedded with form fitting layers offering hidden support in a clean, streamlined silhouette – a technique and standard unique to Very Lovely Soles. Find out more about Vanessa’s current obsessions below! READ MORE
The Daily Obsession draws from the expertise of a coast-to-coast editorial team offering dedicated readers reports of the most luxurious products and trends. We provide sophisticated and relevant angles on the latest fashion trends, must-have beauty products, insider interviews, travel destinations and of course, our current obsessions.